Brunette youngster Margo shows off her little tits, puffy nips and hairless peach of a pussy.

Brunette youngster Margo shows off her little tits, puffy nips and hairless peach of a pussy.

Brunette youngster Margo shows off her little tits, puffy nips and hairless peach of a pussy.

Job: Student; Age: 19; Birthday: August 16; Height: 5'8"; Weight: 114 pounds; Bra Size: 34A; Panties: Whatever; Anal: Yes; BJs: I like swallowing; Masturbate: Too much.

Margo told us that she's had a lot of sex. Apparently, she's been making up for lost time. "I lost my virginity to another girl. I thought I was a lesbian because I loved her so much. It turns out I'm bi. That girlfriend and I had a bunch of threesomes with other girls, too, but we never brought in a guy. When she and I broke up, I wanted to give dick a chance. I'm so glad I did! Straight sex is totally different. They're both good, but dick feels amazing.

"My favorite position is doggie-style," Margo informed us. "That's just for when I'm having sex with guys. I like to feel dominated and small when I'm with men. But when I'm fucking a woman, I like to be in charge. I'll sit on a girl's face and grind my pussy on her nose and chin. I like to finger a pussy hard while I lick the clit, making the girl cum and squirt while I lap up her juices. It's making me wet thinking about it."




See More of Margo at NAUGHTYMAG.COM!




source https://www.naughtymag.com/amateur-videos/Margo/76242/?gt=3&nats=scrg6237.2.5.380.2.7002477.0.0.0

Comments